Friday, June 22, 2012

Starbucks Doodle

Hello... Ergh, I can't concentrate, my neighbor's listening to radio SO loud. I'm gonna put my earphones first and turn the volume up. Ok, how are you guys doing? It's been a month (or more?) I don't blog. I just checked my blog chat box and what the hell, it's full of spams. It really is. I shouldn't put chat box on my blog anymore I think.
By the way, yesterday I went to Dhea's house. She's my super pal.
On my way to her house, I stopped at the Starbucks Coffee shop to buy some beverages & cakes for us.     & oh em jee, I got this cute plain white cake box and turned it into a box full of doodle. I did the doodle digitally. Pretty neat, huh? :)) x.





12 comments:

  1. hemmbb.. gak jadi ngeritik saya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, kalo gitu ini dianggap sebagai pujian ya :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey... baru sadar ini ternyata bikinan kamu.. ahahaha. kirain emang dari starbuck nya.. salam kenal ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. baguuuus bannget, lucccuuuuuuu.

    bikinin aku doongs :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. RyanF: Waaa ini sih aku yang buat huehehe. Salam kenal juga! :D

    Feby: Gak ada kurangnya nih Feb? Butuh kritik, saran, dan pujian nih *eh* =)) Mau dibuatin? Sini gocap dolo :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. waw.. it's really nice art :D

    salam kenal..

    gogreen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cecegaresek: Makasih ya, salam kenal juga! :D

    Rizky Putri Azizah: Hihi makasih ya ;)

    Nanda: Thank youuu! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. yg ini bagus banget, kreatif :D

    ReplyDelete