Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mimpi {Dream}

Hello,
First thing first, I want to thank Wenny who kindly tagged me on her post. So, here we go...


Questions from Wenny:

Which in English:
1. What's your present biggest dream?
2. What you have done to catch the dream?
And, 3. What are things you are going to do to catch your dream?

And I answer...
1. I want to be a professional artist and photographer, but I want to be an airplane stewardess first! Amin.
2. I attend a photography class, I'm trying to routinely make some drawings (whether it's good or not), and I attend an English class too to improve my English.
3. I'm doing it right now and I hope they worth it someday!

Thanks again for the tag, Wenny! ❤
Visit Wenny's blog on www.whenkneewidtut.blogspot.com! Danke.

No comments:

Post a Comment